Our 2 Year Guarantee
The daylight Company guarantees all products (daylight & basic) against mechanical and electrical manufacturing defects for 24 months from the date of purchase.
During this guarantee period, daylight will replace (at daylight’s discretion) the product or its defective parts subject to the terms and conditions.
1) Guarantee services will be provided only if the original invoice or sales receipt (indicating the date of purchase, model name and store’s details) is presented with the defective product within the guarantee period. daylight may refuse to guarantee service if these documents are not available. This Guarantee will not apply if the batch number on the product has been altered or removed.
2) This Guarantee does not cover transport costs and risks associated with the transport of your product to and from daylight instructions.
3) This guarantee does not cover:
a) periodic maintenance, the repair or replacement of parts due to wear and tear
b) consumables (components that are expected to require periodic replacement during the lifetime of a lamp such as batteries, starters, bulbs, ballasts, etc.)
c) damage or defects caused by the use or treatment of the product inconsistent with normal use
d) damage or changes to the product as a result of :
• misuse, including – treatment resulting in physical, cosmetic or surface damage or changes to the product
• failure to install or use the product for its normal purpose or in accordance with daylight
• failure to maintain the product in accordance with daylight instructions on proper maintenance
• installation or use of the product in a manner inconsistent with the technical or safety laws or standards in the country where it is installed or used
• use of the product with accessories, peripheral equipment, and other products of a type, condition and standard other than recommended by daylight
• repair or attempted repair by persons who are not authorised by daylight and adjustments, adaptations without daylight prior written consent
• accidents, fire, liquids, chemicals, other substances, flooding, vibrations, excessive heat, improper ventilation, power surges, excess or incorrect supply or input voltage, radiation, electrostatic discharges including lighting, other external forces, and impacts.
For full Daylight guarantee Terms & Conditions please click here
If you have any question regarding the guarantee, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team on: email@example.com