FREE shipping for orders over £30
2 year guarantee on all products
Secure payment platform
- Light source: LED
- Lumens: 800
- Lux output at 10cm: 10,000
- Lux output at 20cm: 5,000
- Lux output at 30cm: 2,500
- Light colour temperature: 6,000K
- Energy consumption: 19W
- Product colour: Black/ Silver
- Product weight: 1.1kg
- Cable length: 1.8m
- CRI: 95+
- Lightweight and portable SAD light and task lamp
- Tested to Medical Safety Standard EN/IEC 60601-1
- Easily alternate between light therapy mode and task lamp mode
- Light therapy mode: 10,000 lux at 10cm with automatic 30 minute off timer
- Easily adjust the brightness level with the 3-step dimmer button
- Easy Twist Shade™ to direct the light exactly where you need it
- 95+ CRI provides optimum light therapy & ensures accurate colour matching
- Light, portable and ergonomically designed to be easily carried with one hand
How to use TwoSun Therapy & Task Lamp:
The key factors to consider when using light therapy are Light Intensity, Distance & Time.
To simulate the brightness of natural sunlight, we recommend using the SAD light on full brightness at arm’s length (50 – 70cm), ideally every day for minimum 30 – 60min.
With the light closer to you, a greater intensity of light reaches your eyes. If you find the light too bright, simply place the lamp further away from you while increasing your session time. Alternatively, use the dimmer to reduce the brightness and increase the session duration to ensure you’re receiving the right amount of light.
Position the light to your side, with the shade directed towards you. Be sure to keep your eyes open as the treatment will not work on closed eyes. Do not stare into the light, it is sufficient that the light reaches your eyes indirectly.
Light therapy is at its most effective when used first thing in the morning. Avoid using your lamp in light therapy mode in the evening as you may have difficulty falling asleep. Your doctor can help you find the most beneficial light therapy schedule for you.