- SAD lamp & desk lamp with 3 colour temperature options
- Effortlessly alternate between light therapy mode and desk lamp mode
- Choice of Daylight 6,000K, Cool light 4,000K and Warm light 2,700K in both modes
- Tested to Medical Safety Standard EN/IEC 60601-1
- Light therapy mode: 10,000 lux at 16cm with automatic 30 minute off timer
- Easily adjust the brightness level with the tactile dimmer switch
- Built-in USB port enables convenient charging of your device
- Large 16.5cm diameter shade enables exceptional illumination and spread of light
- Adjustable arm and shade for perfect positioning
- 95+ CRI provides optimum light therapy & ensures accurate colour matching
How to use TwoSun Therapy & Task Lamp:
The key factors to consider when using light therapy are Light Intensity, Distance & Time.
To simulate the brightness of natural sunlight, we recommend using the SAD light on full brightness at arm’s length (50 – 70cm), ideally every day for minimum 30 – 60min.
With the light closer to you, a greater intensity of light reaches your eyes. If you find the light too bright, simply place the lamp further away from you while increasing your session time. Alternatively, use the dimmer to reduce the brightness and increase the session duration to ensure you’re receiving the right amount of light.
Position the light to your side, with the shade directed towards you. Be sure to keep your eyes open as the treatment will not work on closed eyes. Do not stare into the light, it is sufficient that the light reaches your eyes indirectly.
Light therapy is at its most effective when used first thing in the morning. Avoid using your lamp in light therapy mode in the evening as you may have difficulty falling asleep. Your doctor can help you find the most beneficial light therapy schedule for you.