This Warranty is provided by The Daylight Company Ltd. (“Daylight”) only to the original end-user purchaser of the qualified product and is not transferrable to any other party. Any claim being made under this Warranty must be accompanied by a valid dated proof of purchase for the qualified product.
- Warranty / Guarantee:
Daylight guarantees to the purchaser that for a period of 2 years from the date of purchase, qualified products, when delivered in new condition and in original packaging, will be free from manufacturing faults and defective materials and will conform to the published product specifications. Qualified product determined by Daylight to be defective during the Warranty Period will be, at Daylight’s sole discretion and without charge to purchaser, either:
- Rectify utilising new parts or;
- Exchanged for new or;
- Refunded for the purchase price paid by purchaser for the defective qualified product.
Qualified product that is rectified or replaced under this Warranty will continue to be covered for the duration of the applicable Warranty period.
- Warranty Exclusions and Disclaimers:
Daylight makes no other warranty of any kind with respect to the qualified product. This Warranty may not be altered without the express written consent of Daylight. No reseller, distributor, or any other agent acting on behalf of Daylight shall be authorised to modify this Warranty in any way or at any time.
Daylight is not responsible for, and the Warranty does not cover any of the following:
- Normal wear and tear and the natural ageing of materials.
- Loss or damage due to abuse, neglect, mishandling, accident, improper maintenance, fire, liquids, chemicals, other substances, flooding, vibrations, excessive heat, improper ventilation, improper storage or failure to follow any product instructions
- Loss or damage due to connection to an electrical source other than the specific voltage which is specified for the product. Including connecting the product to a plug-in power supply different to the one originally supplied.
- Loss or damage due to “dirty power”, voltage spikes or any similar occurrences of electrical surge.
- Defects or damage causes by service, modification, repair or attempted repair by any party other than Daylight.
- Any product which has had its Batch/Serial Number altered or removed.
- Any product or component that was modified or amended without written consent by Daylight.
- Any product or components that are exposed to mechanical or chemical stress contrary to the intended purpose
- Colour (Kelvin) tolerances in the LED light colour.
- Batteries, joints and other mechanical wear parts.
- Plastic parts, in particular made of ABS / PC, that discolour or become brittle due to natural ageing processes.
- Lenses damaged by the use of cleaning chemicals or similar (such as strong alcohol).
- Warranty Eligibility:
The purchaser must notify the original place of purchase (shop / reseller / distributor) within 30 days of discovering any apparent defect in materials or workmanship and obtain a Returned Materials Authorisation (RMA) number (if purchased directly from The Daylight Company, please notify Daylight directly by completing the return form https://daylightcompany.com/returns-form/.
Notifications and requests for an RMA are to be submitted to the original place of purchase either in person, by email or phone. In order to obtain an RMA number, the purchaser must provide the model number and a valid original dated proof of purchase. The purchaser is solely responsible for all return packaging and shipping costs and for ensuring compliance with all RMA instructions provided by the original reseller/ distributor or by Daylight.
Daylight reserves the right to determine, in its sole discretion, whether a returned qualified product is covered under Warranty. If Daylight determines that any returned qualified product is not covered under Warranty, Daylight may charge the purchaser a reasonable handling fee to return the qualified product to them (if return is requested).
PRODUCTS MUST NOT BE RETURNED TO DAYLIGHT WITHOUT PRIOR AUTHORISATION FROM DAYLIGHT’S CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT AS THE RETURN WILL BE REFUSED AND ANY LIABILITY DENIED.
- DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY:
DAYLIGHT SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR LOSS OF REVENUES OR PROFITS, EXPENSE FOR SUBSTITUTE SERVICE OR PRODUCTS, STORAGE CHARGES, LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA, OR ANY OTHER SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE CAUSED BY THE USE, MISUSE OR INABILITY TO USE THE QUALIFIED PRODUCT, REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL THEORY ON WHICH THE CLAIM IS BASED, EVEN IF DAYLIGHT IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. DAYLIGHT’S MAXIMUM LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIM RESULTING FROM THE USE, MISUSE OR INABILITY OF THE PURCHASER TO USE THE QUALIFIED PRODUCT SHALL NOT EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE PAID BY PURCHASER FOR THE QUALIFIED PRODUCT. THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
Read the full Terms & Conditions here
If you have any question regarding the guarantee, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team on: email@example.com