Warehouse Closure (Temporary)
Unfortunately, our warehouse will be closed from Wednesday 24th February 2021, in order to conduct its annual physical inventory check. Our warehouse will re-open for postage and packaging as normal from Monday 1st March 2021.
Although our warehouse is closed we still encourage customers to place orders our warehouse will prioritize all orders placed during the closed time frame and aim to have orders delivered quicker than usual.
Should you have any queries regarding our short closure, please call us on: 0800 055 7711 or email us : firstname.lastname@example.org.
AN UPDATE ON COVID-19
We’re still open
We are fully operational online and rest assured we at Daylight are closely monitoring the situation day-by-day making sure everything we do is right for you, in line with government and World Health Organisation guidelines – plus we are also taking some steps ourselves to help things run smoothly during the Covid-19 outbreak.
We take the welfare of our staff and customers extremely seriously and we know that this is a particularly worrying period for you all. In relation to the UK coronavirus outbreak, us and a number of our direct third-party Partners are continually updating the measures surrounding delivery and returns we know all our delivery Partners are also following correct protocol.
We will keep you up to date with information, but because the situation is complex and evolving constantly, things may change, so please check back here for the latest updates or contact our customer services team (lines are open from 09:00 hrs to 17:30 hrs Monday-Friday) except public holidays.
Please stay safe and make sure you follow the Government recommendations, All the best.
Daylight Management Team
When you place an order directly with us, you will normally receive your order within 3-5 working days. Depending on the size of your order, we will dispatch using Parcelforce (large parcels) or Royal Mail non-trackable (small parcels).
UK Delivery Cost
|Standard (3-5 Working Days)
(If under £50.00)
|Above is subject to your order being placed before 12:00 hrs (Monday-Friday)*
Due to COVID-19 :
- We have removed the express delivery option, until further notice.
- Our standard delivery time frame has been extended due to warehouse health & safety precautions meaning picking, packing and dispatching will encounter a one day delay.
- Although we have only standard delivery available we are confident orders may be delivered sooner than the new estimated delivery time frame.
For more information on COVID-19 and deliveries, please contact our friendly, operational customer services team by phone or e-mail.
We are offering FREE delivery for all orders over £50.00!
Although we always send via First Class mail, some orders can get lost and take longer. Sometimes due to adverse weather or problems beyond our or our contractors’ control, deliveries may be delayed.
Daylight does not ship to the following locations: Channel Islands, Gibraltar, Isle of Man.
Products should always be returned to the original place of purchase. We can only replace or refund products that were purchased directly from us. Items purchased at one of our stockists should always be returned to the place of purchase with the original invoice or sales receipt. Faulty items should also be returned to the original place of purchase.
If you bought directly from us
When purchasing a product directly from our website, you have 15 days to return it to us if you are not fully satisfied. Under the Distance Selling Regulations, customers have a 7 day cooling off period in which you can return any item purchased. Any faulty or damaged items must be returned to us for inspection before a replacement part is posted or a refund given. The customer will pay the return postage (which will be trackable national mail service and not private courier) and we will then refund the postage costs if we find the item to be faulty. On some occasions, digital photos will be sufficient.
How to proceed
• Email us within 14 days from the date of purchase
• A member of our Customer Service Team will provide you with a returns number
• Please return your item unused and in its original condition (as it was received by you) with proof of purchase and in its original packaging. Misuse, improper handling, negligence, accidental damage, or any modifications made by the purchaser will void the right to a refund
• Please be aware that we’ll only process your refund once the item has been returned to and checked by our specialist; this can take up to 14 days
• We are unable to offer refunds where we are not at fault
NB: We cannot be held responsible for damages or loss occurring during return transportation. Ensure the product is properly packed before you send it.